Responsible for selling Outdoor advertising concepts to current and prospective clients within the market, utilizing existing inventory while obtaining customer satisfaction, both internally and externally. The primary focus and responsibility of the position is to manage activities associated with smaller accounts which generate $10,000 or less in revenue activity. The core objective is to grow these accounts, maintain good relationships and perform the functions of a typical Account Executive pertaining to activity on the accounts (i.e. new contracts, renewals and all related paperwork). The Account Representative will also be responsible for managing the majority of call-ins and determining their potential revenue opportunity in conjunction with Sales Management.
Essential Functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with existing clients, as well as new business on Outdoor advertising campaigns through upselling, cold calling and on-going discussions primarily through phone calls.
- Handle call-in inquiries and work with Sales Management to determine if these prospects should be worked by Account Representative or passed on to an Account Executive.
- Identifies advertising needs of clients based on features and benefits of the product.
- Creates and proposed advertising recommendations that best suit customer needs.
- Prepares accurate advertising contracts on behalf of Adams Outdoor Advertising
- Submits all advertising contracts and schedules to Sales Management for approval.
- Meets and/or exceeds stated annual growth objectives
- Manage all facets of client accounts ensuring long term business relationships with AOA are secured.
- Facilitates face to face meeting with clients when required.
- Prepares various reports as required
- Completes all sales related paperwork as required.
- Adheres to collection procedures as prescribed by Adams Outdoor Advertising
- Assists with special projects that may be assigned.
- Displays conduct and behavior which is positive and professional both in the internal and external environment.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record in order to operate a personal vehicle on company business.
- Bachelors degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent experience
- One to three years direct media or relevant sales experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with computer software and technology
SHARE THIS JOB