Provides scheduling and administrative support to the Sales and Operations Departments to ensure effective and efficient work flow for construction and bill posting.
• Schedules client advertising runs against current inventory assuring they are correctly
placed without conflicts.
• Data entry of AOA client contract agreements.
• Compilation of routine sales and operations reports including the occupancy report,
completion reports and paint reports.
• Handles inquiries from AE's and clients including pulling various reports for review.
• Data entry and maintenance of Database.
• Assists with development of proposals when needed.
• Compilation of route maps.
• Processes posting cards, work orders and observation report.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Proficiency in computers and related software. Ability to multi-task with a detail minded orientation. Basic knowledge of contractual agreements.
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the market.
Ability to adjust to fast passed environment.
Ability to enforce policy and hold market standards.
SHARE THIS JOB