Install posters and bulletins, as well as perform maintenance as required to the physical structure and surrounding property.
- The ability to climb without restrictions fixed, portable and/or extension ladders to heights up to 50 feet.
- Must be able to life weight up to 100 lbs without restrictions or limitations through demonstrated safe lifting practices.
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn the proper use of an oxygen/acetylene torch.
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn the proper use of an AC/DC welder.
- Must be able to operate or have the ability to learn to operate gas powered equipment, such as lawn mowers, chain saws, generators, compressors, paint sprayers, etc.
- Is required to possess a valid driver's license in order to operate Company vehicles.
- Utilize all safety related equipment without exception as mandated by Adams Outdoor Advertising operating procedures.
- Must have a full range of motion in order to install and maintain posters and bulletin signage.
- The ability to work in all weather conditions when necessary.
- Comply and adhere to all Company policies, procedures, and guidelines without exception.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
High School Diploma or equivalent degree.
Ability to communicate effectively with external and internal clients at all levels of personnel.
Highly adaptable to changing work environments.
Must to prioritize and execute tasks and assignments. Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
SHARE THIS JOB